Mares! You either love them... or you love them anyway. They can be sassy, moody and bossy as hell. We think that's where the expression nightmares comes from!!! But they are also intelligent, sensitive and loyal. When a mare gives you her heart, it makes all the nightmare behaviour worth it. To celebrate the wonderful mares in our lives, we wanted to make a candle that was overtly feminine, complex and intriguing. What we came up with is reminiscent of a classic chypre perfume. Top notes of fruity florals - rose otto, violet blossom and white nectarine - with basenotes of oakmoss and amber.
NEW larger size 145g natural soy wax candle set in a 175ml reusable amber apothecary glass jar with an aluminium lid. The apothecary jar measures 6.5cm in diameter and 8cm in height.
100% soy wax.
Cotton wick with all natural fibres.
Free from phthalates, parabens and animal sources.
Burn time approximately 40-45 hours.
Handmade in Harcourt, Victoria by Arch & Alex.
- When purchasing an Arch & Alex Soy Candle, please remember:Each Arch & Alex candle is hand poured with love. Some variations or imperfections in the wax are normal and part of the charm of a hand made product.
- The aluminium lid is to prolong the scent of the candle before it is lit. The lid is flammable and must not be used to extinguish the flame or placed over the candle while still burning or hot.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Always burn candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Never move a candle while lit.
- To promote an even burn and maximise candle burn time, always trim candle wicks to 5mm before lighting / relighting.
- Soy wax candles sweat in heat and should be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.