Joseph Lyddy Dubbin
The Joseph Lyddy Dubbin Neutral is a non-shine traditional waterproofing for leather hiking and working boots, football boots, and other sporting footwear. It nourishes and preserves leather footwear and other leather items. Dubbin contains a rich blend of waxes, tallows and oils.
- Nourishes and preserves leather footwear and other leather items.
- Suitable on oil kip - shiny leather boots.
- Perfect for Mongrel, Redback, Oliver, Steel Blues, Blundstone and Wide Load work boots.
- Protects against chapping and helping with waterproofing of the leather.
- Contains a rich blend of waxes, tallows and oils.
- Ideal for use on all hard working leather products including work boots, football boots, hiking boots, golf shoes, footballs, saddles, riding boots.
- Recommended by major boot manufacturers.
Directions for use:
- Wipe surface clean.
- Rub in evenly with brush or soft cloth paying special attention to stitching, welts and soles of footwear. Allow to penetrate.
- May darken certain leather. Try first in an inconspicuous area before using.
- NOT SUITABLE ON SUEDE OR NUBUCK
- Size: 45g
- Suits: Leather Items
- Brand: Joseph Lyddy
About Joseph Lyddy
Joseph Lyddy is today’s well-known brand to all who love horses. Whether you’re a jumping professional, a seasoned endurance rider or a weekend pony-clubber, you’ll know the value of Joseph Lyddy products to enhance your horse’s appearance and performance.