ONLY AVAILABLE FOR CLICK & COLLECT - THIS PRODUCT NEEDS TO BE REFRIGERATED
Equivac® S Strangles Vaccine is a cell free extract of the Streptococcus equi organism used in the control of strangles.
- Convenient owner-administered protection of horses against this serious disease
- Convenient single dose syringe presentation
- Store 2°-8°C (refrigerate)
- Equivac® S Strangles Vaccine is of value only in the control of infection due to Streptococcus equi. (For control only: no value in the treatment of strangles).
- Pregnant mares may be vaccinated up to 2 weeks before foaling.
- By maintaining a regular vaccination program animals will retain a high level of circulating antibodies that will reduce the likelihood of a strangles outbreak occurring.
- Vaccination against strangles should be included as a part of every horse's vaccination program.